‘It’s Going To Be Hard…
But Hard Is Not Impossible.’
Usually someone shares their New Year’s Resolutions at the start of the year – as in January… But, since I only recently started blogging again (and I am writing largely about my personal experiences), I thought it only fair that I share my goals for this year with y’all now!
- To finish writing my 1st novel.
- To submit the completed manuscript for publication.
- Why do I write? See this post to learn why I am a writer!
- To lose at least 20 kg by the end of this year.
- To embrace a low-carb high-fat diet.
- To be fit enough to run 5 km without having to stop or slow down.
- To make 3 new blog posts every week.
- To grow my blog audience and create awesome content for them!
- To take more photos!
- To pass the 5 semester modules of the 1st semester of my 1st year in BA Psychological Counselling.
- To travel more and visit at least one new place every week.
‘A Goal Should Scare You A Little And Excite You A Lot.’
– Joe Vitale
Really though, when it comes down to it, my main priority is to finish my novel. I have been working on it since 2015, after having the initial idea for the story when I was 12 years old. It’s my dream to become a published fantasy author and inspire readers all over the world!
Writing is the first thing I think of every morning and the last thing I do every night. It’s what I want to do every moment of every day. Writing is who I am and the idea of not being able to pursue my dream or not being good enough terrifies me…
Reading through this list, I’m reminded of how difficult and challenging it will be to accomplish these goals – not to mention sweaty when it comes to the health-related ones! But in the end, I think it will all be worth it!
What about you? What are your goals for this year? Are you a go-getter? Do your goals also make you want to jump out of bed in the morning? Please comment below!
Stay positive! Work hard! And don’t give up!!
Thanks for letting me share! Much love, Lize. Xx
I ♥ Hearing From You!
#Hashtag Me With #TheWhimsicalRebel & #TheWRebel! Xx